What you need
2 cups Pauls Buttermilk
8 chicken cutlets
2 cloves garlic, skinned and bruised
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp ground cumin
Salt & pepper
Large zip lock bags (or a large bowl with cling wrap to cover)
How To Make It
- In a large bowl or zip lock bag, add the chicken, buttermilk, garlic, honey, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for the best result.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan-forced.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken pieces onto an oven tray lined with baking paper and place into the oven for 25-30 mins until chicken is cooked all the way through.