What you need
- 500g Pauls Premium Vanilla Custard
- 300ml Pauls Thickened Cream
- 2 x 85g packets Mango Aeroplane Jelly crystals
- 500ml boiling water
- 400mls cold water
- 5 (175g) coconut macaroons
- 450g store bought madeira cake, crust removed, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1/3 cup Malibu liqueur
- pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 3 large mangoes, peeled, stoned and sliced
- sliced mango, kiwifruit, starfruit, passionfruit pulp
How To Make It
- Place jelly crystals into a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water and stir until crystals dissolve. Add cold water and stir to combine. Refrigerate 2 hours or until almost set.
- Cut each macaroon in half and place around the inside of a 12 cup capacity trifle bowl. Place half the cake on base of bowl. Sprinkle with half the Malibu liqueur. Spoon half the jelly over the cake, then top with half the passionfruit pulp, then half the mango. Top with custard, then repeat layers, finishing with mango. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, whip cream and spread over trifle. Top with sliced mango, kiwifruit, starfruit and passionfruit pulp.