& White Chocolate
What you need
- 1 cup Pauls Buttermilk
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 egg yolks, whisked
- 150g white chocolate buttons
- 125g butter, melted
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Lightly grease a rectangular slice tin and line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, coconut, white chocolate, orange zest and raspberries.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and buttermilk, butter and stir until combined.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and fold through with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out so that it’s evenly spread.
- Place into the oven and cook for roughly 1 hour or until you can stick a metal skewer in the centre and it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, take out of the tray and allow to cool on a wire rack. Slice and serve.