What you need
- ½ Cup Pauls Sour Cream
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 coriander bunch, leaves picked
- ½ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 packet tortillas, warmed for serving (see packet instructions)
- Salt & pepper
- Avocado Mousse
- 2 avocados, skin and pip removed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan-forced.
- Place drumsticks on an oven tray. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through. Remove meat from bone and chop coarsely.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, red cabbage, coriander leaves, chipotle mayonnaise and Pauls Sour Cream until well combined. Season with salt & pepper.
- To make avocado mousse, mash or process all ingredients until smooth. Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve the tortillas topped with avocado mousse then the chicken and cabbage mixture.