How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Frozen raspberries or blueberries can be used in place of the blackberries.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt
- ½ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup seedless red grapes
- ¼ cup finely chopped pineapple
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||3.6g|
|Fat - Saturated||2.1g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||25.8g|