How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
You could use frozen mixed berries in this recipes instead of fresh.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'llthen have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1 cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- ½ cup Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt
- ½ frozen banana (see tip)
- large pinch of ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to sprinkle
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons quick cook oats
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||10.0g|
|Fat - Saturated||5.4g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||51.4g|