How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend, gradually increasing the speed until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately with a thick straw.
Serve this smoothie immediately as it thickens on standing.
If you choose to use dried dates instead of fresh, simply soak them in boiling water for 5 minutes first to soften. Then just drain, chop and use like normal.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1 cup Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk
- 1 wheat cereal biscuit, broken into pieces
- 4 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 fresh dates, pitted, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 teaspoon honey
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||8.9g|
|Fat - Saturated||2.7g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||47.7g|