How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Tip: Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1/2 cup Pauls Skinny Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Yoghurt 99.8% Fat Free
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup baby kale leaves, stalks removed
- 1/2 frozen banana (see tip)
- 1 passionfruit, pulp and seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon Light Agave syrup
|Avg Per Serving|