How To Make It
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Ensure your blender is suitable to crush ice. If not, place the icein a freezer bag and bang with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ¼ cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt
- 1 cup ice cubes (see tip)
- 1 scoop low fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate drinking powder
- ¼ cup strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||6.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||4.4g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||27.5g|