How To Make It
1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Tip: Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1/2 cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 1/3 cup Pauls Double Thick Chocolate Custard
- 1 frozen banana (see tip)
- 1 teaspoon crunchy peanut butter
|Avg Per Serving|