How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
You could use frozen blueberries instead of fresh.
You could use flax seed instead of wheatgerm.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural 99.8% fat free Yoghurt
- ½ frozen banana (see tip)
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon wheatgerm
- ⅓ cup apple juice
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||1.3g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||40.2g|