Lychee And Melon
How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass over ice. Serve immediately.
Use bottled iced tea, in place of brewed tea, if you prefer.
If fresh lychees are out of season, you can used tinned, drained lychees.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ⅓ cup Pauls All Natural 99.8% Fat Free Yoghurt
- ¼ cup green tea, cooled
- 8 lychees, skinned and pitted
- 1 ½ cups peeled and chopped rockmelon
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||0.6g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.08g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||34.2g|