How To Make It
- Place chia seeds and water in a small bowl. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Place chia seed mixture into a blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass over ice. Serve immediately.
When you soak Chia seeds in water, they expand and become gelatinous. This contributes to their low glycemic index and aids digestion.
You could substitute golden syrup with honey or agave.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- ¼ cup Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 1 teaspoon white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hot tap water
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered
- 2 teaspoons golden syrup
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||5.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||2.7g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||36.6g|