What you need
- Pauls Sour Light Cream
- 4 Crème Gold Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Rashers of Rindless Shortcut Bacon, cut into 1cm strips
- 1 Red Chili, cut into fine rounds
- ½ Cup Mozzarella
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
- Clean and dry potatoes, brush with 2 tbsp of olive oil to give a light coating. Season with salt and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Using a fork, prick holes in potatoes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are baking, add remaining olive oil, bacon and chili to a pan and cook over a medium heat until the bacon is lightly browned.
- After an hour, take out potatoes and cut a cross into the top of them. Spread mozzarella, bacon, rosemary and chili evenly among potatoes and place back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Place a dollop of sour cream on top and serve immediately.