What you need
- 1 pizza base (store bought)
- 200g shaved ham
- 250g fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch basil, leaves picked
- 150g mozzarella, shredded
Pizza Base White Sauce:
- 2 cups Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 3tbsp plain flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & pepper
How To Make It
- Start off with the sauce. In a large saucepan over a medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in the milk and stir continuously.
- Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Add the thyme and remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven as per the pizza base instructions.
- Brush a layer of the white sauce over the top of the pizza base.
- Scatter the ham, pineapple, basil and mozzarella over the top.
- Place into the oven and cook according to pizza base instructions.
- Remove from the oven and serve.